Post by Admin on Dec 16, 2013 7:26:23 GMT
The Stamp Forum Rules
Please read these rules before you make your first post.
All new members must introduce themselves to our membership. As a New Member you will only have access to the introduction board.
Once you made your introduction Staff will add you to the **Members** group. You will then be able to post in all the boards except the Buy Sell and Trade (for this you will need 50 quality posts and membership for at least two weeks).
We volunteer our time so please have a little patience we will have you added to the group within 24 hours.
1. As a new member you must visit the NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS board and introduce yourself BEFORE MAKING ANY POSTS ON TSF. We treat each other as friends here and it is nice to get to know each other and become aware of shared collecting interests. If you are having trouble creating a thread or need help just message Admin or one of the moderators and we will help you out.
2. Please keep language clean and appropriate for a public forum. We encourage younger collectors to take up the hobby, so remember that this is also a place that will have young visitors.
3. We have agreed to be bound by the Philatelic Code of Ethics which is recognized and highly respected by the organized philatelic community. Violations of that code may result in a member’s suspension or termination.
4. We will not tolerate any form of threats or racism including making negative comments about other countries
5. Please do not talk about other forums in a negative light. Many of our members belong to other sites and this is an insult to those members.
6. Posts that are lewd, malicious, defamatory, or of a purely commercial nature will not be tolerated.
7. Please respect the other members’ level of collecting. We are a worldwide group with diverse collecting interests and levels of expertise. Our goal is to learn from each other in a courteous and welcoming environment.
8. The SHOUT BOX is not to be used as a platform for SALES. If you ask a question on the shout box you may not get a reply for quite a while as many members don't access that area.
9. Staff have the right to move, modify or remove threads and posts that are deemed inappropriate or in violation of these rules.